Westside OB-GYN Center offers a full range of gynecological care to women of all ages, starting in adolescence and continuing through menopause and beyond. Our healthcare providers and staff value your health; they will take the time to listen to your concerns so that we can best understand and address your needs.
As a part of taking care of gynecological health, we encourage our patients to have an annual well-woman exam and mammogram, if eligible.
Some of the general gynecological care that we offer in office includes:
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast and ovarian cancer screening – See Hereditary Cancer Risk Program for more information
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia screening, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
- Bone density testing (scheduled at Alamance Regional Medical Center)
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- STD screening and management
- Contraceptive counseling and management
- Pessary insertion and management
- Infertility evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Menopause management
- Weight loss management
All laboratory testing (blood draws, urine samples, etc.) is performed by a LabCorp technician in our Burlington and Mebane offices. Patients who do not wish to have their labs drawn in office may request an order to go to a LabCorp drawing station or Alamance Regional Medical Center.